Can’t make it to one of our public craft nights? We would love for you to host a private party at one of our studios! Private party opportunities are currently open at our Whitinsville and Northborough locations.
We are presently booking private parties for groups of 8 or more. This is a great opportunity for you to celebrate a special occasion (bachelorette, babies and birthdays to name just a few), and walk away with a beautiful new piece for your home décor.
Simply click here to choose your date.
Choose any three crafts from the entire Crafty Nest menu – there’s a lot of beautiful options to choose from! These will be the craft selections given to your party guests (each guest may choose one craft). Many of the crafts can be personalized with family names, and special dates; and all of the crafts can be customized according to color preferences of wood stain and paint.
Hosting a party with your closest friends? Get us onboard as we’ll come up with some nifty ideas to get everyone talking. Click below to get your party booked!
Private Party Policy
- Host chooses date from available dates listed on calendar
- Host may choose any 3 crafts from our past repertoire to offer to their guests. Each attendee will choose 1 craft.
- The Crafty Nest will create a unique registration link, which the host can provide to their friends allowing them to sign up and pay (wahoo no money collecting for you!)
- There is a 8 person minimum in order for a class to be held – The host is required to register/pay for their craft prior to releasing the registration link to guests, serving as a deposit to reserve the date. Once registration has reached the 10 person minimum, the host will be refunded 25% of their craft. If the attendance reaches 15, the host will be refunded 50% of their craft. If the attendance reaches 20+, the host will be fully refunded, receiving her craft for “free.” (up to a $50 value)
- Registration closes 1 week prior to event date
- Hosts/Guests are welcome to BYOB and although we provide a popcorn bar and water, some hosts like to bring their own snacks as well!
- Cancellation Policy
- Parties cancelled by host outside of 10 days – Host will forfeit his/her deposit, all other guests will be fully refunded
- Parties cancelled by host within 10 days – Host will forfeit his/her deposit, all other guests will have choice of picking up their raw materials to make at home or pay and additional $15/person to have The Crafty Nest complete their project
We all know how crazy kids parties can get. Why not keep those little hands busy with some fun crafts for everyone to enjoy. See the button below to lock in your date!
Book Your Party
Looking for that extra draw for guests to attend your upcoming fundraiser? We can theme a craft to your event and maximize your crowd. Click the button below to get scheduled!
Let The Crafty Nest help you raise money for your community organization, charity or cause. We offer a fundraising program to help you add to your organization’s financial goals and raise awareness about their mission.
Your fundraiser can be held at the Crafty Nest if you plan to have less than 40 guests (with a minimum of 20 guests required). For larger fundraisers, we will gladly set up at a location of your choosing. A booking deposit of $250 will be required to hold the date you have selected (this deposit will be fully refunded on the day of the fundraising event). After your date, time and location have been selected, you may choose any two crafts from our extensive craft menu to offer your guests. The Crafty Nest will then set up your fundraiser party link in eventbrite for you to share with your guests.
Due to craft customization and event preparation, you must have a minimum of 20 guests booked at least 10 days prior to your event. If the fundraising event is cancelled due to lack of participation, the deposit will not be returned.
The Crafty Nest will provide a check to your charity or organization on the evening of the fundraiser based on the number of guests. It is also essential that we receive a copy of the charity or organization’s Tax ID number prior to the event.
20+ guests- 15% of total
30+ guests- 20% of total
40+ guests-25% of total
50+ guests-25% of total PLUS one item from The Crafty Nest for a raffle item.
Please note that due to the volume of customization involved in fundraiser events, The Crafty Nest will participate in only one fundraiser per month. Availability is on a first come, first served basis.
- Cancellation Policy
- Parties cancelled by host within 10 days – Host will $250.00 deposit, all other guests will have choice of picking up their raw materials to make at home or pay and additional $15/person to have The Crafty Nest complete their project